The first expert meeting on the Guidance for service providers in different fields, such as health, education and social services was held in Riga having engaged the participants in a critical review of the draft guidance report “Service Providers as Champions for Non-Violent Childhoods”.
Click on the image to see more photos.
Documents from the Meeting
- About early intervention from Finland: http://kasvuntuki.fi/en/
- From Save the Children:
- Youth resilience program: https://resourcecentre.savethechildren.net/library/youth-resilience-programme-psychosocial-support-and-out-school
- Positive Discipline in Everyday parenting:
- Book from NOVA looking into the Nordic Barnahus: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783319583877
- The PROMISE publications: http://www.childrenatrisk.eu/promise/publications/
- Enabling Child-Sensitive Justice – The Success Story of the Barnahus Model and its Expansion in Europe
- European Barnahus Quality Standards – Guidance for Multidisciplinary and Interagency Response to Child Victims and Witnesses of Violence. A 51-page summary is available as a PDF and also an e-book.
- Promoting Progress on Barnahus in Europe – Advocacy Guidance
- PROMISE Compendium of Law and Guidance – European and International
- The Nordic Conference on Child Welfare in Iceland: https://nbk2018.is/
- Blue ribbon campaign: https://www.kidscenter.org/blue-ribbon-campaign/
- The last survey from Sweden – 2016: http://www.allmannabarnhuset.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/V%C3%A5ld-mot-barn-engelsk-version.pdf
- The Lucy Faithfull Foundation Toolkit mentioned: https://ecsa.lucyfaithfull.org