12 September 2019 14:00
There is much more to recording interviews at a Barnahus than setting up a system and hitting record. To best perform its role, a Barnahus must comply with local/international rules and regulations of evidence recording, and be able to produce a recorded interview that holds up to scrutiny in court.
This webinar will explore the key considerations to keep in mind when selecting and setting up your interview recording system, including:
- Proving authenticity, in a world where ‘deep fakes’ are becoming exceedingly easy to produce;
- Proving the child was not influenced during the interview;
- Building trust in the evidence recording procedure from day 1;
- Ensuring data is readable long into the future, and that secure access is possible on demand;
- Planning for the storage requirements of exponential growth in interview files;
- GDPR implications.
Presenter: Emil Hagland Flam, Business Development Manager at Indico Systems Group, Norway. The Indico secure digital recording and evidential management system is currently in use by a number of Barnahus and similar setups through Europe.